Class of 2017 has chance to win private Brad Paisley concert

Seniors+who+submit+posts+on+either+Instagram+or+Twitter+using+the+hashtag+%23BPGrad17Contest+with+their+answers+to+the+question%3A+%E2%80%9CWhat+%E2%80%98Last+Time%E2%80%99+are+you+going+to+miss+most+about+school%3F%E2%80%9D+are+eligible+to+win+a+private+concert+from+Brad+Paisley.++

Seniors who submit posts on either Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #BPGrad17Contest with their answers to the question: “What ‘Last Time’ are you going to miss most about school?” are eligible to win a private concert from Brad Paisley.

Prachurjya Shreya, Staff Reporter

Seniors could have the chance to celebrate the end of their high school career with a private concert by country singer Brad Paisley who has launched a contest that will allow graduating seniors to have an opportunity this special show.

The inspiration for the concert comes from Paisley’s personal experiences shared in his recent single “Last Time for Everything.”

“The heart of the song ‘Last Time for Everything’ for me is, the senior year of high school,” Paisley said in a media release. “When you’re saying goodbye to an entire group of people that you’ve been a journey with for years.”

To enter the contest seniors must submit pictures on either Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #BPGrad17Contest by 11:59 p.m. Thursday. The caption has to include the answer to the question: What ‘Last Time’ are you going to miss most about school?

“Life is full of those moments, but the thing about high school is that you realize, things are changing, and that’s the heart of the song ‘Last Time for Everything,’” Paisley said in a media release. “This time of year as kids throw up their caps in the air, and they wear those gowns, and they march up on a stage and get their diploma, there’s nothing that illustrates the song better.”