New cafeteria choices do not disappoint

From+mini+pancakes+to+toast%2C+the+cafeteria+offers+a+variety+of+breakfast+options+that+are+worth+trying+out.+

New cafeteria choices do not disappoint

From mini pancakes to toast, the cafeteria offers a variety of breakfast options that are worth trying out.

Riley McGuiness, Staff Reporter

With the new year now in full swing, the cafeteria has come up with new meal options for students to enjoy. Among these new additions, are miniature pancakes with maple syrup bits, Pillsbury cherry pastry twisters, and a new style of baking cookies.

Even if past cafeteria experiences have left a bad taste in your mouth, this year’s choices will not disappoint. From the friendly cafeteria staff, to the Pizza Hut style pizza, there is something for everyone to enjoy.

Not only is the pizza a popular item for students, the Asian style line and the nacho lines are in high demand this year. Redhawks can build their own burrito with toppings ranging from chopped chicken to corn salsa. Whatever is wanted, the ladies in white will try to provide.

With the many different options, it’s easy for incoming freshman to feel overwhelmed and overspend on their lunches. Although many people are excited about all the new additions, it would be in your best interest to only try two or three of these delicious additions a day so that there are still items that still grab your attention throughout the year.

If you’re looking for more of a midday pick me up, the coffee bar is the place for to go. Although it is no Starbucks, the wide variety of coffees, salads, and little treats that promise to leave Redhawks with a smile on their face. The cafe opens at 8 a.m., so  if you aren’t able to stop by your favorite fast food breakfast in the morning, the Coffee Bar is the place for you.

1 Comment

One Response to “New cafeteria choices do not disappoint”

1. Mamta Midha on September 24th, 2015 11:16 pm

I feel , there should be more options for the kids who follow lacto vegetarian food habits.
    the only option that’s without meat, fish or eggs is Pizza which is definitely not a healthy food , once a while is still OK.

• New cafeteria choices do not disappoint

Opinion

Real Talk: Favorite high school memories

All Voices Matter: celebrities should suffer consequences

Avoid the influence of influencers

The uncategorized feminist

Say It Louder: graduating high school

Opinion

Real Talk: AP testing

All Voices Matter: except those that preach hate

Be comfortable with yourself

Serious political change requires action

Say it Louder: stopping the Photoshopping

New cafeteria choices do not disappoint