Student Council prepares for homecoming

Seniors+Jessica+Long%2C+Allie+Blue%2C+and+Hannah+Danks+discuss+homecoming+preparations+during+the+Student+Council+class.+The+Student+Council+class+is+3B%2C+with+members+making+spirit+posters%2C+selling+t-shirts%2C+and+organizing+school+events.+

Sarah Philips

Seniors Jessica Long, Allie Blue, and Hannah Danks discuss homecoming preparations during the Student Council class. The Student Council class is 3B, with members making spirit posters, selling t-shirts, and organizing school events.

Sarah Philips, Editor-in-chief

Even though homecoming is not until September 25, Student Council has been preparing for this year’s homecoming dance since last year. This year’s theme is “Empire State of Mind” and will involve decorations that are inspired by New York City.

Homecoming tickets are currently on sale on MyPaymentsPlus for $15. Stop by the front office and ask for the form if you are planning to bring a date from another school. Next week, the student body will be able to nominate fellow students for Homecoming Court.

Senior Brandon Steele carries a newly made poster for the upcoming America themed football game. The poster was made by Student Council members and will be displayed on the staircase next week.
Sarah Philips