• There will be no school on Friday, March 29 and Monday, April 1
  • The final nine week grading period begins March 18

WTV staff reporter Kennedy Williams discusses the importance of the Mississippi Senate race.

Kennedy Williams, WTV Staff Reporter

Kennedy is a senior who's starting her final year of broadcast journalism. She plans to become an anesthesiologist and continue to drum as a side hustle. In addition to Wingspan, Kennedy is the NHS Chapter President and drumline captain of the band. She believes that she may have been born into the wrong time period, and she has yet to find one person on campus that has a music taste remotely similar to hers. This year, Kennedy’s making a pledge to herself to go as stress free as possible and live in the moment...hopefully without senioritis kicking in.

Contact Kennedy: Kennedy.Williams.709@k12.friscoisd.org

All content by Kennedy Williams
Discussing the things students are too scared to talk about on a normal basis, but they need to be talked about anyway is the focus of Out of Bounds hosted by senior Kennedy Williams.

Out of Bounds: final thoughts

Kennedy Williams, WTV Staff Reporter
May 29, 2019

Out of Bounds: why Northwestern?

Kennedy Williams, WTV Staff Reporter
May 22, 2019

Out of Bounds: senioritis

Kennedy Williams, WTV Staff Reporter
May 15, 2019

Out of Bounds: thoughts on chivalry

Kennedy Williams, WTV Staff Reporter
April 24, 2019

Out of Bounds: prom curiosity

Kennedy Williams, WTV Staff Reporter
April 17, 2019

Out of Bounds: prom expectations

Kennedy Williams, WTV Staff Reporter
April 10, 2019

Out of Bounds: altruism

Kennedy Williams, WTV Staff Reporter
April 3, 2019

Out of Bounds: keeping a journal

Kennedy Williams, WTV Staff Reporter
March 6, 2019

[Video] Zion the bobblehead

Kennedy Williams, Staff Reporter
March 6, 2019

Out of Bounds: affirmative action

Kennedy Williams, WTV Staff Reporter
February 27, 2019

Out of Bounds: America’s music

Kennedy Williams, WTV Staff Reporter
February 20, 2019

Tackling two instruments

Kennedy Williams, WTV Staff Reporter
February 6, 2019

Out of Bounds: Black History Month

Kennedy Williams, WTV Staff Reporter
February 6, 2019

Real Talk: MLK Jr. Day

Kennedy Williams, WTV Staff Reporter
January 18, 2019

Out of Bounds: gift giving

Kennedy Williams, WTV Staff Reporter
December 19, 2018

Out of Bounds: political awareness

Kennedy Williams, WTV Staff Reporter
November 7, 2018

Learning to play

Kennedy Williams, WTV Staff Reporter
November 2, 2018

Out of Bounds: underage drinking

Kennedy Williams, WTV Staff Reporter
October 31, 2018

Out of Bounds: give freshmen a break

Kennedy Williams, WTV Staff Reporter
October 24, 2018

Out of Bounds: girls asking boys out

Kennedy Williams, WTV Staff Reporter
October 10, 2018

[Video] Making Marvelous Mums

Kennedy Williams, WTV Staff Reporter
September 7, 2018

Out of Bounds: Homecoming dates

Kennedy Williams, WTV Staff Reporter
September 5, 2018

Out of Bounds: School safety

Kennedy Williams, WTV Staff Reporter
August 22, 2018

Out of Bounds: What to expect

Kennedy Williams, WTV Staff Reporter
August 16, 2018
Girl Talk: episode 29

Girl Talk: episode 29

Kennedy Williams, Mady Daddario
May 9, 2018
Playing violin for six years, junior Sayyant Rath decided to try the instrument after his mom steered him away from a brass instrument because they were too loud.

[Photo] Sayyant Rath

Prachurjya Shreya, Staff Reporter
February 28, 2018

[Video] Shades of black

Kennedy Williams, WTV Staff Reporter
February 27, 2018

[Video] Band Solo Competitions

Kennedy Williams, WTV Staff Reporter
February 26, 2018
Girl  Talk - episode 17

Girl Talk – episode 17

Kennedy Williams, WTV Staff Reporter
February 7, 2018
Girl Talk - episode 16

Girl Talk – episode 16

Kennedy Williams, Mady Daddario
January 31, 2018
Girl Talk - episode 15

Girl Talk – episode 15

Kennedy Williams, WTV Staff Reporter
January 24, 2018
Orchestra and band students will hit the Dallas Symphony Orchestra Thursday to watch the World Premiere of a new cello piece, Polovtsian Dances, and Rite of Spring. Planning to pursue music in college, senior Kavan Mehta is hoping to learn from the professionals.

“I decided to go to the performance because I think it’s a great experience to see professional musicians firsthand and understand the styles, intricate details, and the musicality of the pieces they really emphasize in concerts,” Mehta said.

10 band students make All-State

Kennedy Williams, WTV Staff Reporter
January 16, 2018
The final orchestra concert of the year is Monday at 7 p.m. in the auditorium and will be a tribute to graduating seniors.

Three named to All-State Orchestras

Kennedy Williams, WTV Staff Reporter
November 7, 2017
Starting practice in the summer, the road to state starts Saturday for the marching band as they compete in Little Elm in a UIL regional competition.

Band hopes to march its way to state

Kennedy Williams, WTV Staff Reporter
October 20, 2017

[Video] My Life As: Photo editor

Kennedy Williams, WTV Staff Reporter
September 28, 2017
Load More Stories