• Interested in serving as Rocky the Redhawk this season? If so, contact Coach Stevens in E100 during advisory

• Students and staff will be required to wear school ID badges at all times on campus

• Volleyball plays in the Northwest Tournament Thursday, Friday, and Saturday

Pulse, the heart of the school climate

From+High+Five+Fridays%2C+Redhawk+Rants%2C+to+Yoga+with+Peyton%2C+Pulse+has+hosted+many+events+throughout+the+year+to+improve+the+school+climate.+
From High Five Fridays, Redhawk Rants, to Yoga with Peyton, Pulse has hosted many events throughout the year to improve the school climate.

Divya Murali

Divya Murali

Anya Thakur, Guest Contributor

As the school year wraps up, campus climate committee Pulse has hosted numerous events from Redhawk Rants, in which students led discussions on mental health and personal development, to relaxation opportunities such as Yoga with Peyton and Treat Yo Self Day.

“I am incredibly proud of the work the students in Pulse have done this year,” counselor Staci Stokes said via email. “We experienced great success with High Five Fridays, Redhawk Rant Student Leaders, Treat Yo Self, Yoga with Peyton, our Isbell elementary school visit and the list goes on from there. The student leaders in Pulse are committed to helping improve the climate and culture here at Liberty with an emphasis on socio-emotional health.”

The club now looks to the next year and moving forward, such as through its Student Ambassador program over the summer for active members.

“If you are interested, [you can attend] Student Ambassador training at the district office on August 1st,” Pulse President Zoomy Taylor said via text message. “Only if you are serious about attending and being an active member of Pulse next year. It will be a great time!”

Pulse continues to come up with new ideas to improve wellbeing on campus, as well as rely on student involvement and contributions.

“I definitely expect that next year, Pulse will continue to improve and implement our activities from this year as well as coming up with new ideas on how to help our campus,” Stokes said via email. “Our new officers [were]  announced at our meeting Wednesday, May 23rd during advisory. Any students interested in joining Pulse should also attend [our meetings].”

The organization is enthusiastic about the upcoming school year.

“We have exciting things in the works next year for Pulse,” Taylor said via text message. “Bring any friends interested in joining Pulse next year [to our meetings].”