Frisco High hosting Wednesday’s College Fair

Dozens of colleges and universities to be on site

Lining the gym walls, college representative set up informational tables to recruit students from across Frisco ISD.

Screenshot from WTV Video

Screenshot from WTV Video

Screenshot from WTV Video

For the second FISD college fair of the year, college representatives from around the nation will gather at Frisco High School on Wednesday night from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.

“Hopefully these students get an idea of the varying schools that are available to them, not just here in Texas but across the nation,” counselor Ryan Kiefer said in a previous interview with Wingspan. “It’s an opportunity for them to speak directly to the college reps, to get information about financial aid, admission, and the programs that are strong at specific universities.”

There will be information available regarding majors, programs of study, the application process, financial aid and more, as well as college representatives being on hand to answer questions.

“Going to college fair, I was in the midst of applying to college and for me being a musician I was looking for the best college that could offer me the best program for my area of study,” senior Sid Sadhu said. “The college fair really gave me a lot of insight on what kind of schools i’m looking for and what kinda schools I want to apply to.”