Students and parents get Dual Credit information

Students+and+parents+got+a+preview+of+Collin+College+during+Dual+Credit+night+on+Tuesday.+The+presentation+provided+information+and+insight+on+the+application+process+to+aid+students+planning+on+taking+part+in+the+Dual+Credit+program.++

Students and parents got a preview of Collin College during Dual Credit night on Tuesday. The presentation provided information and insight on the application process to aid students planning on taking part in the Dual Credit program.

Nick Young

Nick Young

Nick Young

Kasey Harvey, Editor-in-Chief

Redhawks, along with other Frisco ISD high school students, got a sneak peek at Collin College on Tuesday as part of Dual Credit night.

Lead counselor Dr. Stefanie Mueller, as well as special admissions coordinator Kim Whitlock, gave a presentation to students and parents on the enrollment process and what to expect for the 2019-20 school year.

“It taught us the process was of applying to college classes,” junior Suzanne Ramirez said. “I wouldn’t say it’s a new chapter of my life since I’m still in high school but it definitely would help me for my next chapter of life which is applying to universities and going to college and being in college classrooms.”