VOE forms now available online

Kasey Harvey

Available for purchase all year long, a parking pass costs $50 for a full two semester pass and $35 for a spring semester pass. Each pass has a processing time of approximately 24-48 hours.

Maddie Aronson, Staff Reporter

Picking up a verification of enrollment form no longer requires a trip to the front office as starting Monday, they are available online.

“It’s going to benefit the kids, the students, because they can get their VOE whenever they want, they don’t have to wait till school opens, on saturday or sunday,” attendance clerk Atoofa Hassan said. “They can have access to the VOE online. It’s definitely more beneficial to students.”

The online availability of VOE forms could save students time, especially over summer as a trip to the school is no longer required.

“The only downside is that they have to request in within twenty four hours, that’s it.” Hassan said. “It’s definitely easier because when students will have access to in and sometime when students got to the DPS, sometimes there are errors, missing dates, missing signatures, they have to come back, buy online there will be no errors.”

Getting a VOE is a process familiar to many students on campus, including sophomore Justin McBride.

“I think it’s a lot more easier to get a hold of them, because I remember I was trying to get mine before school started and so I had to find a day that they were here, so it was kind of a pain for me,” McBride said. “If it would have been online, it would have been very nice because, especially for people who get their license over the summer, it’s just more effective, because you don’t have to find when the school is open, and make sure that someone is there to get it for you.”

Sophomore Elizabeth Anderson is in the process of getting her license, and is glad for the convenience that the online form brings.

“I think that’s a good idea because it makes it a lot easier, instead of having to go up to the office,” Anderson said. “ You won’t have to keep asking and waiting for it to get signed you can just do it really fast.”