Softball and baseball score wins

Taking+on+Heritage+Tuesday+at+home+for+Senior+Night%2C+the+softball+team+got+10-9+win.+Meanwhile%2C+the+baseball+team+was+being+led+by+senior+Tim+Wynia%27s+18+strikeouts+as+the+team+beat+Lebanon+Trail+3-1.+

Softball and baseball score wins

Taking on Heritage Tuesday at home for Senior Night, the softball team got 10-9 win. Meanwhile, the baseball team was being led by senior Tim Wynia's 18 strikeouts as the team beat Lebanon Trail 3-1.

@LHSRedhawkSB

@LHSRedhawkSB

@LHSRedhawkSB

Softball celebrated senior night Tuesday as they took on the Heritage Coyotes for their final District 9-5A home game of the season, winning 10-9.

“We’ve just always fought to the end and never given up on ourselves despite the challenges we’ve faced throughout the season,” senior Riley Bridge said. “It’s a great take away moment to see my team and I win for my last home game as a Redhawk.”

It was a successful night for baseball as they traveled to Lebanon Trail. The team ended their eight game losing streak as they defeated the Trailblazers 3-1 with senior pitcher Tim Wynia setting a school record by striking out 18.

“We performed really well and it was reassuring to see us score early and get that momentum going from the first few innings,” junior Kyle McCord said. “We just need to keep our heads clear and focused on the game.”