Ready for release

Prior to being distributed, the yearbooks are often organized to make distribution easier.“I am super excited for Monday. I am so excited for everybody to see the yearbook that we all worked on,” yearbook adviser Kim Breen said “Everyone put a lot of work into it, the photographs are beautiful, the designs are great, and everybody worked really hard.”

Maddie Aronson, Staff Reporter

After a year’s work of creating a book full of memories and photographs, the 2018-2019 Legacy yearbook is going to be distributed to students on Monday during all lunches.

“I am super excited for Monday. I am so excited for everybody to see the yearbook that we all worked on,” yearbook adviser Kim Breen said “Everyone put a lot of work into it, the photographs are beautiful, the designs are great, and everybody worked really hard.”

The staff has helped Breen learn the ropes of yearbook, in order to create a product that they can all be proud of.

“This is my first year as a yearbook adviser, and it’s all been great to get to know the staff, and each staff member is so so awesome,” Breen said. “It’s really weird honestly because we’ve been working on it so long, and it’s finally here and i’m just excited that we just get to show it to everybody.”

Editor-in-chief Iris Chang and the rest of the staff are proud of the final product, and grateful of the process that got them there.

“I feel really amazing about it [the yearbook],” Chang said. “We just got the books in a few days ago, and we were all in love with the way it looks. We really do put in a lot of work, and it’s just really amazing to see everything we’ve done this year.”

The end of the year marks the end of an era for the seniors on the yearbook staff.

“Working on the book can be incredibly stressful so I’m relieved that we are done with it,” senior Dena Asad said. “I’m also happy with the out come of it and I’m excited for the students to finally see it. I feel really good about this book. Out of all the books I have helped work on, this one is my favorite.”