Parents meet the teacher Monday night

Hundreds+of+parents+and+some+students+will+be+on+campus+Monday+from+6-8+p.m.+for+Meet+the+Teacher+night.+Parents+will+follow+their+children%27s+schedule+and+have+the+opportunity+to+visit+all+eight+teachers.+

Parents meet the teacher Monday night

Hundreds of parents and some students will be on campus Monday from 6-8 p.m. for Meet the Teacher night. Parents will follow their children's schedule and have the opportunity to visit all eight teachers.

provided by Sarah Wiseman

provided by Sarah Wiseman

provided by Sarah Wiseman

Walking in their shoes, parents will get the chance to attend their child’s classes Monday night from 6-8 p.m. on campus for Meet the Teacher Night.

“It’s nice putting a name to a face and introducing yourself and being able to talk about your expectations in a more informal manner,” physics teacher Christine Rittenhouse said. “For a lot of parents, this is their only interaction with their teachers aside form negative interactions via email like if their student is struggling.”

Parent Jodi Webber appreciates the foundation that’s able to be set for communication between parent and teacher.

“It’s important to meet the teachers and hear the plan for their class,” Webber said via text. “It helps the parents get a sense of the teacher’s personality and communication style. Having this information will allow the parents to help their kids communicate with and relate better with the teachers and navigate through possible issues later on.”