District College Fair Wednesday at Memorial

Aaron Boehmer

After an already lengthy college application process, seniors are now awaiting decisions. “The waiting game can be anxiety inducing,” senior Bethany Estes said. “The answer doesn’t come super quickly, and it might not be the answer you want.”

Kasey Harvey, Editor-in-Chief

College and university representatives will fill the gym at Memorial High School on Wednesday from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. for the Frisco ISD Fall College Fair allowing students across the district to get more information on schools all across America.

“Students can expect representatives from a multitude of colleges and universities throughout the United States,” lead counselor Stefanie Mueller said. “They’re there to help answer any questions regarding enrollment or registration at universities.”

Choosing colleges to apply to can be stressful and difficult with students having so many choices. However, the fall fair works to help students narrow down their choices.

“They have representatives there for maybe a college you want to go to and they can tell you about the college, what to expect, campus life, what programs they have to offer, admission, cost,” junior Kori Harris said. “I think it’s very helpful to go there if you want to know like more about your college, so I’m going to another one this year.”