District College Fair Wednesday at Memorial

History+teacher+Jeff+Crow+had+flags+of+Oklahoma+State+University%2C+and+University+of+Texas+hanging+in+his+room.+

History teacher Jeff Crow had flags of Oklahoma State University, and University of Texas hanging in his room.

Aaron Boehmer

Aaron Boehmer

Aaron Boehmer

Kasey Harvey, Editor-in-Chief

College and university representatives will fill the gym at Memorial High School on Wednesday from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. for the Frisco ISD Fall College Fair allowing students across the district to get more information on schools all across America.

“Students can expect representatives from a multitude of colleges and universities throughout the United States,” lead counselor Stefanie Mueller said. “They’re there to help answer any questions regarding enrollment or registration at universities.”

Choosing colleges to apply to can be stressful and difficult with students having so many choices. However, the fall fair works to help students narrow down their choices.

“They have representatives there for maybe a college you want to go to and they can tell you about the college, what to expect, campus life, what programs they have to offer, admission, cost,” junior Kori Harris said. “I think it’s very helpful to go there if you want to know like more about your college, so I’m going to another one this year.”