Prom tickets available for purchase

Tickets+to+prom+will+cost+seniors+%2475+a+ticket+as+the+purchasing+window+opens+Thursday+and+runs+until+April+1+at+Online+School+Fees+%28wwww.onlineschoolfees.com%29.+%E2%80%9CIt%E2%80%99s+a+really+good+experience+and+it+allows+everyone+to+dress+up+and+have+fun+for+a+night+and+kinda+celebrate+the+end+of+senior+year%2C%E2%80%9D+senior+Ishana+Banerjee+said.+

Tickets to prom will cost seniors $75 a ticket as the purchasing window opens Thursday and runs until April 1 at Online School Fees (wwww.onlineschoolfees.com). “It’s a really good experience and it allows everyone to dress up and have fun for a night and kinda celebrate the end of senior year,” senior Ishana Banerjee said.

Trisha Dasgupta, Staff Reporter

Seniors interested in going to prom can buy tickets now until April 1 at www.onlineschoolfees.com for $75 a ticket.

“I’ve been looking forward to prom for a while,” senior Tiffany Truong said. “I’m probably going to go with a bunch of friends and it’s going to be fun. Senior year, just living it up.”

The dance will be held at the W Hotel in downtown Dallas.

“We chose the W because it’s a really nice venue in a great location,” Student Council member Tristan Maravilla said. “We also held prom there last year, and that was with a bigger class, so I think it will run even better this year.”

Senior Ishana Banerjee encourages seniors who may be on the fence about attending the dance to give it a chance.

“It’s a really good experience and it allows everyone to dress up and have fun for a night and kinda celebrate the end of senior year,” Banerjee said. “It’s one big party and a chance for them to go all out on their appearance with whoever they please.”