I would like to think of this as my signature dish. Even though it is a simple vegetarian lasagna, I feel like I have perfected it. It is my go-to meal, whether I just want a nice dinner with family or if I have friends over. The key to the perfect lasagna is knowing your proportions, making sure you have enough sauce to cook the pasta and veggies and the right amount of cheese to form the perfect crust. This is a fridge cleaning dish because you can just throw any kind of veggies with some sauce in it and you have a great dinner plate.
- Gluten-free lasagna sheets
- Bell peppers (red, orange and yellow)
- Marinara sauce
- Cheddar cheese
- Goat cheese
- Mozzarella cheese
- In a baking dish lay the pasta sheets at the bottom and pour a spoon full of the marinara sauce directly on the uncooked cheese
- Chop the veggies into bite size pieces and layer them on the sauce
- Generously grate the three cheeses on the veggies.
- Repeat the pasta veggie and cheese layers until you get to the top of the dish finishing off with a layer of cheese
- Bake at 350 ℉ for one hour and broil the cheese for two minutues to create the crunchy cheese layer on top.