Snow days mean bad weather make-up days

Kasey Harvey

With the final days of the school year approaching, students will all have early release on Thursday and Friday. Students will be released at 12:10 p.m.

Athena Tseng, Managing Editor

After the winter freeze hit Texas with snow and ice, Frisco ISD, along with other districts in the area, canceled school last Thursday and Friday.

“Frisco ISD will be closed for instruction and business on Thursday and Friday, February 3-4, 2022 due to anticipated inclement weather and poor road conditions,” a Frisco ISD news release said. “Events scheduled for Wednesday after school and all day Thursday and Friday are also canceled. Frisco ISD will be utilizing bad weather make-up days that were originally scheduled for April 18th and April 25th.”

While the utilization of the bad weather make-up days was announced, there’s been no word yet on which day will be an A day and which will be a B day.  

“Since we are losing one A day and one B day this week, one of the make-up days will be an A day and one will be a B day,” Frisco ISD Assistant Director of Communications Meghan Cone said via email. “It has not yet been determined which day will be an A day and which day will be a B day.”