Monthly board meeting on Tuesday

Trisha Dasgupta

Frisco ISD has opened applications for the district committees. The applications consist of roles for the District Advisory Council, Legislative Leadership Council, Library Reconsideration Committee, Safety and Security Committee, School Health Advisory Committee, Special Education Parent Committee, and Student Advisory Committee.

Varun Saravanan, WTV Executive Producer

Every month the Frisco ISD Board of Trustees holds a monthly meeting to discuss the business of the district and February’s meeting on Tuesday.

There are dozens of items on Tuesday’s agenda including information such as voting locations and times to vote in the upcoming Frisco ISD Board of Trustees election on May 7th.

But there’s a lot more scheduled to be discussed including students who received a perfect score on either the SAT or the ACT with 16 Frisco ISD students scoring a 36 on the ACT and three scoring 1600 out of 1600 on the SAT.

The public portion of the board meeting starts at 6:30 pm at the Frisco ISD administration building on Ohio drive.

The full agenda for tonight’s meeting can be on the district’s website.