Redhawks aim for wins against the Trail Blazers

Emily Vetvick

Winding up a kick, junior Jack Bryan prepares to take a shot at the goal. After multiple tie games finally followed by a win for both teams, the Redhawks are seeking out any points they can grab to continue their win streak.

Haley Ward, Sports Reporter

The Redhawk soccer teams are aiming to finish the week with another set of wins when they face the Lebanon Trail Blazers on Thursday. 

Heading to Lebanon Trail High School, the girls kick off at 5:30 p.m. with hopes of gaining another win this week.

“We’re working on improving our speed of play and winning 50/50s,” freshman Isabella Marroquin said. “I expect to play well if everyone gives their all, and hope to get another win.”

Looking to continue their undefeated season so far in District 9-5A, the boys host the Trail Blazers at The Nest at 7:30 p.m.

“Our area of growth for Thursday’s game is to be more relaxed when we have the ball and to not feel like we have to panic and force the ball forward,” boys’ head coach Evan McGee said. “So really maintaining possession in the attacking third in order to create more chances.”