Redhawks hunt the Coyotes

Remi Williams

The Coyotes head to The Nest on Tuesday to face the Redhawk volleyball team in a district matchup. They are coming off a win on Friday against Emerson, and hope to carry the same momentum into Tuesday.

Haley Ward, Sports Editor

Back on the court, the Redhawk volleyball team plays the Heritage Coyotes on Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. at The Nest.

“I feel good going into Heritage, it should be a good and competitive game for us,” head coach Eighmy Dobbins said. “We are working on defending Heritage’s offense for the game tomorrow.”

After a win against the Emerson Mavericks on Friday, the team feels confident going into Tuesday’s game.

“I think after the win on Friday it’s definitely a confidence booster going into the Heritage game,” freshman Jaiden Harris said. “I also think we shouldn’t go in being too cocky and if we do our best and work as a team we should win.”

Harris believes that playing to their weaknesses could be key against the Coyotes.

“Going into tonight’s game I expect us to use their weaknesses to our advantage,” Harris said. “I expect us to pull out a win.”