• No school Monday for MLK Jr. Day

• Frisco ISD Choir Festival at Stonebriar Community Church Saturday from 3-5 p.m.

Say it Louder: Balance school and happiness

Whether+it%27s+something+about+school%2C+being+a+student%2C+or+a+social+issue%2C+columnist+Emma+Cramption+tries+to+make+sure+her+message+is+heard+in+her+weekly+column+%22Say+it+Louder%22.+

Whether it's something about school, being a student, or a social issue, columnist Emma Cramption tries to make sure her message is heard in her weekly column

Whether it's something about school, being a student, or a social issue, columnist Emma Cramption tries to make sure her message is heard in her weekly column "Say it Louder".

Dea-Mallika Divi

Dea-Mallika Divi

With all the tests that approach us at the end of the year such as the SAT, ACT, EOC, and the AP exams, everyone is freaking out. Honestly though, I think that as long as you do what you can it’s all gonna be okay.

Everyone spends their entire life stressing about school and while education is very important, there’s only so much you can do before you have to just see what you are capable of. Study all you want, but school really isn’t everything.

After you’re done with school, what are you gonna do? You’re probably gonna wish you didn’t spend every second of every day stressing about an 84. At this point, it’s the end of the year so if you really don’t know the material by now you’ve probably already done all you can.

Everyone will go to college if they wish to, with or without a perfect SAT score or a 5 on the AP exam. Balance your life between school and your happiness.

Emma Crampton, Opinion Editor

Emma Crampton is a senior (finally yay!) who loves writing, singing, and being surrounded by people she loves. She loves just about everybody too so chances...