• The 2024-25 school year begins Aug. 12
  • Wingspan is on summer break until August

Wingspan’s featured athlete for 5/9 is varsity football player, sophomore Connor Johnson.
Featured Athlete: Connor Johnson
Neta Even, Guest Contributor

Wingspan: What position do you play in football? Johnson:...

Wingspan’s featured athlete for 5/2 is varsity baseball player, sophomore Nathan Wixon.
Featured Athlete: Nathan Wixon
Neta Even, Guest Contributer

Wingspan: What is your favorite part about playing...

Wingspan’s Featured Athlete for 4/18 is tennis player, sophomore Anya Krishna (second from the left).
Featured Athlete: Vivianne Haggard
Ale Gonzalez, Sports Reporter

Wingspan: When and why did you start playing tennis? Haggard:...

View All
May 17 Daily Update
May 17 Daily Update
Karina Grokhovskaya, WTV Executive Producer • May 17, 2024

WTV's Ryan Shapiro, Karina Grokhovskaya, and Sadie Johnson bring you a few last words

Board of Trustees hosting montly meeting on Monday

Maddie Owens
May’s monthly Frisco ISD Board of Trustees meeting is Monday at 6:30 p.m.

Frisco ISD’s monthly Board of Trustees meeting is Monday at 6:30 p.m. in the district’s Administration Board Room. 

The meeting is set to kick off with special recognitions including students that competed in VASE, UIL theater competitors and track and field competitors that made it to state, and FISD military graduates. 

In addition, the board will also hold a discussion on the K through 12 surveys with a presentation that will provide a culmination of the data from the survey. 

There’s also a special board meeting Wednesday morning at 9:00 a.m. to approve the district’s budget for 2024-25, employee compensation for 2024-25, and the election results from the May 4 Board of Trustee election.