Say it Louder: Ready to be a senior

Whether+its+something+about+school%2C+being+a+student%2C+or+a+social+issue%2C+columnist+Emma+Cramption+tries+to+make+sure+her+message+is+heard+in+her+weekly+column+Say+it+Louder.+

Whether it’s something about school, being a student, or a social issue, columnist Emma Cramption tries to make sure her message is heard in her weekly column “Say it Louder”.

Everyone always warned me about how junior year was the hardest  year and I always figured they were exaggerating. But now I’m here to warn incoming juniors that the rumors are very true.

I am now 75 percent done with my high school career and I have to say that junior year was definitely the worst one.

I have always done fairly well in school ever since I was a little kid. This year, however, things took a turn for the worst. Everyone always warned me about how junior year was the hardest  year and I always figured they were exaggerating. But now I’m here to warn incoming juniors that the rumors are very true.

Not only did the workload drastically increase this year, but bad things outside of school seemed to be happening to most people. On the regular, I would hear people talking about how this year has been the “worst year of their life.” I honestly haven’t heard one person say that they loved junior year.

And that’s why I am very excited to be a senior. The main reason is not even because it’s the last year of high school and I get to go to college soon: The main reason is that it means my junior year is finally over.

I always try to at least be slightly positive, so I will say that I’m glad I learned from all the experiences that happened this year. Everyone who enters and leaves  your life does for a reason and sometimes it takes multiple things to learn things like this.