February 26 Daily Update
February 26 Daily Update
Joaquin Perez, WTV Producer

Wingspan's Maya Silberman brings you today's news and...

The Weekly: prom and princesses

February 26 Daily Update
February 26 Daily Update
Joaquin Perez, WTV Producer • February 26, 2024

Wingspan's Maya Silberman brings you today's news and announcements, including NHS applications, ceramics class, and English I project.

Battle for first place as volleyball takes on the Trailblazers

Addyson Schick
First place takes on second as Redhawk volleyball hosts Lebanon Trail. The Redhawks will hope to continue their six game win streak and keep their first place title.

To finish off the first round of District 10-5A, Redhawk volleyball (6-0) hopes to remain at the top of their table as they take on the second place Lebanon Trail Trailblazers (5-1) at The Nest Friday.

“I hope that we come out with a win,” head coach Eighmy Dobbins said. “Lebanon Trail is second in district, so it’ll be competitive. But we are feeling really confident about ourselves.”

Even though the Trailblazers are hot on the Redhawks’ tail in the standings, senior Gabbi Fasciano is not concerned.

“We aren’t really nervous because even though they are winning games, they are fighting to the last point with teams we swept in three,” she said. Our goal is to play clean and sweep to finish the first round of district.”