March 1 Daily Update
March 1 Daily Update
Lauren Pratt, Producer

WTV's Neta Even brings you today's news and announcements...

The Weekly: spring fashion

March 1 Daily Update
March 1 Daily Update
Lauren Pratt, Producer • March 1, 2024

WTV's Neta Even brings you today's news and announcements including FISD's job fair, NHS applications and this week's edition of Real Talk.

Warriors can not stop Redhawk volleyball

Addyson Schick
Volleyball continues their perfect record, after a 3-1 win over Memorial. The team continues to lead District 10-5A holding the first place title.

The quest for district perfection continues after volleyball’s 3-1 victory at the home of the Memorial Warriors on Tuesday. The win movies the team to 10-0 in District 10-5A with just four games remaining.

“It’s good for us to get yet another win,” junior Sophie Paulk said. “We did better than last match so that was good, [and] Memorial was second and now we bumped them down to third.”

The team showed improvement since the last time the two teams faced off, only needing four sets instead of five to take down the Warriors.

“Really glad we pulled out a win, wish we won in three but we will take it,” head coach Eighmy Dobbins said. “We started really strong in the first two sets so winning the first two sets just helped us have really good momentum, whereas last game [against Memorial] we were more back and forth.”

But the team will still look to continue to improve and adapt with four more games left in their season. 

“We just need to continue to play well,” Paulk said. “We will really need to focus and look at film for our next game against Cenntenial, as they have some different players.”