In this weekly blog, The Fresh Perspective, staff reporter Lea Garcia-Salazar talks about school opinions.
The Fresh Perspective: teacher burnout: a silent crisis in education
Lea Garcia-Salazar, Staff Reporter

Teachers are essential in our society; serving as educators,...

February 26 Daily Update
February 26 Daily Update
Joaquin Perez, WTV Producer

Wingspan's Maya Silberman brings you today's news and...

February 26 Daily Update
February 26 Daily Update
Joaquin Perez, WTV Producer • February 26, 2024

Wingspan's Maya Silberman brings you today's news and announcements, including NHS applications, ceramics class, and English I project.

One game away from perfection, volleyball beats Walnut Grove

Christine Han
Already crowned district champions, Volleyball beame 13-0 Friday one game away from perfection. “The girls really performed what they needed to do,” assistant coach Callie White said.

Perfection is almost complete, as volleyball now only has one more game to win in order to continue their undefeated District 10-5A record, after a 3-0 sweep against Walnut Grove Friday at  The Nest. 

“Really proud of the girls,” assistant coach Taylor Ruesch. “In my opinion it was their best game. They played really well and focused.”

In their two out of their last three games, the Redhawks were taken to more than three sets. 

“I’m very happy with the results because [in] the past games sometimes we have been getting a little stressed and you can tell,” junior Brooklyn Brown said. “But this game we just really locked in, and we played our game and we swept them so that was great.”

Assistant coach Callie White agrees with Brown, as she believes the team was calmer for Friday’s game.

“The girls really performed what they needed to do,” White said. “[They learned] how to be relaxed in the game. We didn’t really have any pressure, which is something we talked about this past week.”