February 26 Daily Update
February 26 Daily Update
Joaquin Perez, WTV Producer

Wingspan's Maya Silberman brings you today's news and...

The Weekly: prom and princesses

February 26 Daily Update
February 26 Daily Update
Joaquin Perez, WTV Producer • February 26, 2024

Wingspan's Maya Silberman brings you today's news and announcements, including NHS applications, ceramics class, and English I project.

Winter sports season is here

Christine Han
Wednesday’s Midnight Madness event officially rings in the new winter sports season. “My first Midnight Madness was really fun,” freshman Ian Williams said.

Winter sports season has officially begun after Wednesday night’s Midnight Madness event rang in the new season.

Varsity boys and girls basketball played a coed scrimmage, and for freshman basketball player Ian Williams, his first-time Midnight Madness experience was one to remember. 

“My first Midnight Madness was really fun,” Williams said. “The environment was super loud and it was fun to play in front of everyone. The crowd was really hyped”

Bringing hype to the crowd, was Junior Grace Morgan, performing a hip-hop dance Red Rhythm had rehearsed and perfected specifically for the event.

“We performed our routine that we’ve worked so hard on this past week, and seeing it all come together. The atmosphere was so supportive and engaged in our performance.”