March 1 Daily Update
March 1 Daily Update
Lauren Pratt, Producer

WTV's Neta Even brings you today's news and announcements...

The Weekly: spring fashion

March 1 Daily Update
March 1 Daily Update
Lauren Pratt, Producer • March 1, 2024

WTV's Neta Even brings you today's news and announcements including FISD's job fair, NHS applications and this week's edition of Real Talk.

One game away from perfection, girls’ basketball takes on the Knights

Christine Han
It’s their final game of District 10-5A play, and their perfect record is on the line. The girls’ basketball team will take on Independence Tuesday, in hopes of securing a record of 14-0.

Having already clinched a playoff spot as the District 10-5A champion, the girls’ basketball teams heads into their final District 10-5A match of the season feeling relaxed against Independence Tuesday away at 5:45 p.m.

“(We are going to) show love, rest, get a lot of people in a lot of touches,” head coach Ross Reedy said. “Make sure that everybody gets their legs underneath them (and) gets a good sweat going. And we just try to execute some little things and make sure that we treat it as an opportunity to get better because there’s always an opportunity to get better.”

A win Tuesday would mean the Redhawks had a perfect district record, making them 14-0.

“Although we already know the outcome, it’s still a good chance for us to work on the little things and prepare for playoffs; just perfecting our game,” junior Anaiah Warrior said.