• April 26 is a bad weather make-up day (if needed)
  • Prom tickets are on sale, and the dance is on April 13

Wingspan’s Featured Athlete for 4/18 is tennis player, sophomore Anya Krishna (second from the left).
Featured Athlete: Vivianne Haggard
Ale Gonzalez, Sports Reporter

Wingspan: When and why did you start playing tennis? Haggard:...

Wingspan’s featured athlete for 4/4 is varsity track and field athlete, sophomore Cecelia Rowe.
Featured Athlete: Cecelia Rowe
Zachary Moland, Sports Reporter

Wingspan: When and why did you start participating...

Wingspan’s featured athlete for 3/28 is varsity baseball player, sophomore Nick Smith.
Featured Athlete: Nick Smith
Lilian Johnson, Sports Reporter

Wingspan: When and why did you start playing baseball? Smith:”I...

View All
Upcoming Games
Liberty
Centennial
Apr 23 /7:30 / Baseball
Liberty
Centennial
Apr 25 /7:30 / Baseball
Liberty
Varsity District
Apr 25 /8:00 / Tennis
Liberty
State 5A Championships
May 3 / Track and Field
Liberty
UIL Regionals
May 8 /8:00 / Tennis
April 19 Daily Update
April 19 Daily Update
Karina Grokhovskaya, WTV Executive Producer • April 19, 2024

WTV's Karina Grokhovskaya brings you today's news and announcements including early voting for school board, Special Olympics, and this week's...

Looking to bounce back, baseball takes on Walnut Grove

Not+the+results+they+were+looking+for+on+Thursday%2C+but+the+show+must+go+on.+Redhawks+baseball+moves+tp+take+on+Walnut+Grove+on+Tuesday%2C+after+a+loss+to+Heritage.+
Sean Cox
Not the results they were looking for on Thursday, but the show must go on. Redhawks baseball moves tp take on Walnut Grove on Tuesday, after a loss to Heritage.

After a loss against Heritage Thursday, the Redhawks baseball team is looking to bounce back on Tuesday when the guys take on Walnut Grove.

“We started the game off hitting good [against Heritage], but we started to slow down and stopped hitting as well,” junior Jackson Pierce said. “That is something we need to work on and correct for this week.”

Walnut Grove is a brand new school with a record of 3-3. Being brand new this can pose a challenge for the Redhawks as they know little about this group. However junior Drew Miller is not afraid of the challenge.

“It should definitely be a game to see,” Miller said. “Although Walnut Grove is a newer school and they are projected to do pretty well during district, our team has progressed so much this year and we shouldn’t be underestimated because of our record.”