• Summer vacation June 4-August 15

• First day of school is Thursday, August 16

Review: Geisha Steak and Sushi

For guest contributor Reem Khan, Geisha Steak and Sushi was an enjoyable experience both visually and culinary wise.

Reem Khan

Reem Khan, Guest Contributor

From the delicious food to the comfy feel and friendly staff, Geisha Steak and Sushi is a place you will definitely want to return to.

If you have never eaten at a hibachi restaurant, Geisha Steak and Sushi is worth a visit. The restaurant has a comfy feel and the staff was very friendly making it a spot that I want to visit often. While the restaurant has hibachi, it also has sushi which was appetizing even to someone that does like like sushi that much.

At the hibachi tables, you get a live show of your food being made. The chef brings over a cart with all of what you ordered and proceeds to cook right in front of you which is a pretty cool experience. One of the more interesting tricks is the onion volcano which the chef stacks an onion tower and then proceeds to light it on fire.

The Teriyaki shrimp, scallops, and salmon are a very good choice for anyone trying hibachi and that enjoys seafood. The shrimp were really tasty because they were cooked very well and were not bland.

The salmon was appetizing both visually and taste wise due to it not being over or under seasoned. Though the scallops cost a little more than expected at $22 for one order but they are still very worth it. Also the fried rice pairs with all the seafood very well with the shrimp, scallops, and salmon.

The hibachi experience at the Geisha Restaurant is entertaining and tasty. The staff are also quite friendly and make the environment enjoyable.

If you want to try hibachi and have a great time doing so Geisha Steak and Sushi is a great place to do so with family or friends.