• Tennis wins Bi-District Championship beating McKinney North 10-4

• Gary Burns 5K & Fun Run is Oct. 27 at Toyota Stadium

• Board of Trustees calls for TRE and Bond Election to be on Nov. ballot

First pep rally on Friday

Fingers interlocked, the cheerleaders help lead the student body in the school's fight song at the senior pep rally.

Hallie Hunter

Neha Perumalla, WTV Executive Producer

The first pep rally of the school year is Friday, and students and staff are being encouraged by the cheer squad to dress up in their favorite decade-related attire or wear tie-dye shirts.

Students also have the chance to participate in “Dancing through the Decades” in which  students will have a dance off against the teachers.

Tie-dye shirts that have been purchased through the Liberty Spirit Store will be available for pick-up before school or in the advisory period in room E100 Wednesday or Thursday and during all lunches.

Neha Perumalla, WTV Executive Producer

Neha Perumalla is a senior who was born in Pittsburgh, PA. She is dedicated to Wingspan, making sure every shot she takes is up to par. Even though Neha always opens up her “beauty parlor” during class, she never fails to produce flawless stories. In addition to Wingspan, Neha is a part of various clubs such as HOSA, FNHS, NAHS, NHS, Key Club, and Red Rhythm. Her hobbies include collecting keychains from various parts of the world, filming & editing, and reading the classics. One of her favorite classic comic books is the Archie comics, and she was over the moon when the show Riverdale, a spin off the Archie comics, was created. Neha’s zodiac sign is Gemini, and ironically her favorite makeup brand is “Too Faced.” Her most prized possession is her hair, being over two feet long, and she doesn’t let ANYBODY touch it. She may be shorter than basically everybody, with her height of 4’9”, but she never fails to intimidate everybody.

Contact Neha: [email protected]