Time running out for students interested in working on Shattered Dreams

Students interested in signing up for Shattered Dreams can pick up an application outside School Resource Officer Glen Hubbard’s office. Completed applications are due Tuesday with Shattered Dreams taking place on campus March 22-23.

Keegan Williams, Editor-in-chief

Trying to show the realities of drinking and driving, the Shattered Dreams program will be on campus March 22 – 23 with Tuesday the deadline for students to apply to be actors in the scenes and the crash.

“Students should apply so they can help out and get the word out about drunk driving,” School Resource Officer Glen Hubbard said. “They get an insight on what goes on as far as the medical, the law enforcement, the funeral home, the fire department and the hospital side.”

Applications are available outside Hubbard’s office near the front of the school and can be turned in to the same location.

“I applied because I think it’ll be a great way to raise awareness about drinking and driving and how dangerous it actually is,” senior Kendall Pulaski said. “And to actually see it in real life almost will be impactful.”