• Summer vacation June 4-August 15

• First day of school is Thursday, August 16

Review: In-Fretta to get some Italian

The+diverse+menu+at+In-Fretta+Pizza+and+Wings+caters+to+many+diners+who+have+different+preferences+looking+for+a+taste+of+Italy.+
The diverse menu at In-Fretta Pizza and Wings caters to many diners who have different preferences looking for a taste of Italy.

Isabella Escobar, Guest Contributor

Wings and pasta may not sound like they go together, and they may not for everyone, but at In-Fretta Pizza and Wings, it’s a menu combination that works. In-Fretta, which means “in a hurry”, is an Italian restaurant, that has a number of options like pizza, pasta, salads, dessert, and wings; a chill place good for people of all ages.

Although some things can be a bit pricey, the relatively low cost and incredible taste of the pizza and wings make up for it.

Wing flavors vary from super spicy to moonshine BBQ with with a choice of dips. The pizza’s also features options that can take it from spicy to sweet.

The G is a pizza that’s half and half. The red side, has Italian sausages, jalapenos, bacon, and pepperoni. The white side, has Alfredo sauce, shredded blend of cheeses, spinach, garlic, mushroom, and red onion. The “red” side has a strong taste with it’s meaty and spicy combination it’s highly recommended. The “white” side on the other hand is more of a healthy option but isn’t as flavorful.

If one of the existing menu options isn’t wanted, customers have the ability to create their own pizza and choose their own toppings.

The interior of In-Fretta has a fresh design, from the white marble to the wooden tables.

Although pizza may be In-Fretta’s foundation, the wings stand out the most. Flavors range from lemon pepper to super spicy. Lemon pepper is probably the sweetest option that they provided and it featured a strong lemon taste but it didn’t overpower the wings. The super spicy was one of those options that people will like if they’re into spicy as it has a burst of flavor followed by  the rush from the spice.

The place was truly enjoyable but the only downside is the drinks. They don’t have a variety of options, just root beer and vanilla cream soda. The rest are just sparkling water options, not something that people expect to get as it’s different from what restaurants normally serve.

Besides that minor downside, In-Fretta is an enjoyable restaurant and is definitely recommended to anyone that likes Italian food or wings. Flavors are strong and powerful and while prices might be a little high, it’s worth it.