Review: Delish Bubble Tea

With+its+colorful+interior%2C+Delish+Bubble+Tea+offers+a+variety+of+beverages+just+a+little+ways+off+campus.+

Melody Tavallaee

With its colorful interior, Delish Bubble Tea offers a variety of beverages just a little ways off campus.

Brelyn Bashrum, Guest Contributor

Bubble teas are quickly becoming popular with many people in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, and subsequently there are hundreds of different shops to choose from. There can be confusion in choosing a store that’s easy to get to, serves good tea, and leaves you satisfied. Although there are many nice places to go, a consistent crowd pleaser is Delish Bubble Tea, just about a mile from campus on Custer Rd, which serves a colorful assortment of bubble teas, slushies, smoothies, and varied coffee beverages.

As soon as one walks through the door, they are greeted by the sweet, well-liked store owner who works behind the counter with her employees. The workers make an effort to connect with their customers and create a friendly, cheerful ambiance in the store.

There are various types of beverages to order, but a general favorite is the bubble tea that the shop is known for. Then there are the several different flavors of tea to choose from. A customer may choose a simple black tea, a flavored tea, or a milk tea. Once a flavor has been picked, customers choose either a bubble containing fruity juice that pops once burst, or a chewy jelly to accompany their tea.

The charming little shop lives up to its name by serving savory teas to swig. The pleasant atmosphere of the store, created by the engaging owner and her employees, adds to the enjoyable experience, and one always leaves Delish Bubble Tea with a satisfied feeling.