Say it Louder: manifesting what you need

Whether+its+something+about+school%2C+being+a+student%2C+or+a+social+issue%2C+columnist+Emma+Cramption+tries+to+make+sure+her+message+is+heard+in+her+weekly+column+Say+it+Louder.+

Dea-Mallika Divi

Whether it’s something about school, being a student, or a social issue, columnist Emma Cramption tries to make sure her message is heard in her weekly column “Say it Louder”.

Emma Crampton, Opinion Editor

Manifestation is an extremely intriguing topic that not a lot of people discuss. Manifestation basically means asking the universe for something and then slowly manifesting it into your life. It isn’t about materialistic items, it’s about bringing aspects that you need in your life into your life.

If you Google manifestation, seven steps will come up. they are: 1) get clear on what you want, 2) ask the universe, 3) work toward your goal, 4) trust the process, 5) receive and acknowledged what you get, 6) keep your vibration high, 7) clear your resistance.

With step one, you have to be specific. Create a list of things you want to manifest. They also suggest that you list attributes in the positive (aka avoid using the word “don’t”).

Step two can be done in several different ways, whichever fits you best. Prayer, meditation, visualization, or even a letter asking for what you want. You’re supposed to ask once a day.

Step three is probably going to be the hardest for everyone, but it’s obviously the most important because if you don’t work at it, you won’t get it. Write down three actions you can do each day to bring you closer to your goal.

Step four is also very difficult. These things take time, so you have to trust that what you’re manifesting is in the works, but it won’t happen overnight. When you find yourself doubting just remember that you get closer to your goal every day you manifest.

With step five, the universe is always giving you help but it’s easy to miss the signs. When you start to acknowledge what the universe is giving you, it will give you more.

Step six is confusing when read on its own. Keeping your vibrations high just means taking time to do things that make you feel good. It may not seem correlated to manifestation, but you must feel worthy of receiving in order to receive.

Finally, we have step seven. Doubts, fears, procrastination, fears, regrets, etc. are all forms of resistance. We all have them, but when manifesting it’s best to keep it to a minimum.

Obviously not everybody will believe in manifestation and that is okay. It also works differently for everyone, but this is the way that I have found actually works for me. I didn’t believe it would work at first, but it really has. It can be used religiously or not; you have to do whatever you’re most comfortable with or else it won’t work.