Registration for summer school now open

Registration for summer school now open

The campus will play host to final exam testing for summer school courses on July 22 and 23, as well as hosting computer lab time for courses in June and July. Parents have until June 5 to sign their children up for classes.

Lucas Barr

Lucas Barr

Lucas Barr

Lucas Barr, Editor-in-chief

Registration for the 2019 Frisco ISD summer school session is now open, with parents having until June 6 at 3 p.m. to sign their children up for $225 per high school semester on MyPaymentsPlus. Out-of-district students must register in person on June 5 from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. on campus.

Available courses for advancement include Speech, Health Foundations of Personal Fitness,

Individual/Team Sports as well as BIM and Medical Terminology which are two semester courses. Login information for advancement courses will be sent out to students by June 11.

Students enrolled in classes for advancement may work on coursework at home and complete a final exam at either Liberty or Reedy High School by July 23. Students do not need to wait until July 23 to take the assessment, but may not take it afterwards.

Lucas Barr, Editor-in-chief

Lucas Barr is a junior entering his third year of newspaper. After two years as a staff reporter, he is returning as editor-in-chief. He plays the violin,...