Yearbook pictures return for retakes

Yearbook pictures return for retakes

Souther Images Photography School returns to campus with yearbook picture retakes being on Monday in the auditorium. All freshmen, sophomores, and juniors are eligible to have their picture retaken.

Kasey Harvey

Kasey Harvey

Kasey Harvey

Lucas Barr, Editor-in-chief

School and yearbook picture retakes are Monday as Southern Images Photography returns to campus in the auditorium with all freshmen, sophomores, and juniors eligible to have their picture retaken. 

Monday marks a second chance for freshman Saesha Dravekar to get a picture she’s happy with.

“A lot of the times if you don’t like your picture, you can retake it and that’s what you stick with for the yearbook, so it’s worth giving it another shot,” Dravekar said. “On Monday I’m going to try to actually look nice and not forget that it’s picture day like I did the first time.” 

Junior Nandika Chirala believes it’s important that students are content with their yearbook photo as it’s a memory they’ll have forever.

“Yearbooks are something that we’ll keep with us for the rest of our lives and I just think we should have control over the way we look,” Chirala said. “It’s hard to get a picture right in just one shot so it’s great that they have retakes. I’m really hoping my picture turns out better on Monday.

Parents and students can visit the original pictures here by entering the students six-digit ID number.