Monthly school board meeting scheduled for Monday

The+district+is+launching+an+International+Baccerlauterate+Diploma+Programme+starting+with+the+2020-2021+school+year%2C+and+on+Wednesday+there+will+be+an+informational+meeting+from+6%3A30+p.m.+to+7%3A30+p.m.+at+Frisco+High.+%E2%80%9CThe+IB+Diploma+Programme+is+a+great+option+for+students+who+want+to+challenge+themselves+academically+and+value+the+IB+Learner+Profile+attributes%2C%22+FISD+Managing+Director+of+Academic+Programs+Dr.+Angela+Romney+said.+

Noah Servigon

The district is launching an International Baccerlauterate Diploma Programme starting with the 2020-2021 school year, and on Wednesday there will be an informational meeting from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at Frisco High. “The IB Diploma Programme is a great option for students who want to challenge themselves academically and value the IB Learner Profile attributes," FISD Managing Director of Academic Programs Dr. Angela Romney said.

The monthly meeting of Frisco ISD’s Board of Trustee’s is Monday in the Frisco ISD Administration Board Room at 7:30 p.m..

Discussing topics such as acts of purchasing new technology for 2020-21 refresh school and the act on naming High School #11, the regular board meeting live video is available here for viewing.

Also on the agenda are initial steps in the plans for high school #12 and the Frisco ISD Swim Center.