Senior ad deadline is coming up

Kasey Harvey

Just under two weeks away, the deadline to purchase a senior ad is Nov. 30, 2019. With different prices for different size ads, payments can be made at Balfour.com.

Yael Even, Managing Editor

Time is running out for seniors that want to buy a senior ad in the yearbook with the deadline to do so Nov. 30 at Balfour.com.

“The price of senior ads vary depending on the size,” yearbook staff member, senior Simonne Cudmore said. “We offer a fourth of a page ad which costs $140, a half page ad which costs $240, and a full page ad which costs $400.” 

With high school coming to an end for the class of 2020, senior Zach Bishop is happy he can have something to look back on.

“It’ll be fun to look back on in the future,” he said. “Senior year is such a time of change it’ll be nice to be able to look back on my own and my friends ads.”

Being able to have many high school memories in one place, senior Dorothy Collier looks forward to seeing her senior ad in the yearbook.

“A senior ad is special to me because the yearbook has my cap and gown picture as well as a nice photographed picture in the senior ad,” senior Collier said. “It is nice to all be in the same place. It is also special to me to see what my parents write in it.”