2021-22 Course requests due soon

Kasey Harvey

With the winter break ending and the second semester starting, some students on campus have received new schedules due to single semester courses, dropping classes, and other changes.

Aarya Oswal, Staff Reporter

Most students don’t want to think about school during winter break, but the open window for to choose classes for the 2021-2022 school year closes on Jan. 1.

Students can access and edit their schedules through the Home Access Center to make any adjustments. If students need to add or substitute for a class, they can do so by accessing the FISD Course Catalog, tour the CTE center, and/or watching helpful videos over what classes students may take.

There will be Q&As during the month of January over Zoom which will be hosted by each alpha counselor, and students will have the opportunity to meet with their counselors during the month of February

After the Jan. 1 deadline passes and changes are still needed to be made to schedules, students can request a schedule change from April 1-16.

For more questions, go to the LHS Counselors Corner website to get up-to-date information from the LHS Counseling Department.