Friday last day to order yearbook

Wade Glover

FriscoISD has now made it possible to get a glimpse from the past with archived digitalized yearbooks. Students may now browse yearbooks from 2007 to present.

Caroline Caruso, Managing Editor

Since the first few weeks of school, students have been able to order their yearbook for the 2020-2021 school year. However, those who are still interested in purchasing one must act fast, as the deadline is quickly approaching Friday. 

In years past, there was an opportunity for last minute purchases past the cutoff when books came in. However, this doesn’t seem to be the case according to Yearbook teacher Kim Breen.

“So we have a new company this year, and they require everybody to reserve orders by Friday,” she said. “We will probably have some books left over, but they will not be guaranteed at all. If you want to play it safe and get a yearbook, now is the time.” 

Along with a change in companies, the yearbook team is also undergoing adjustments in its staff. With both virtual and in person students, there have been additional challenges presented this year. 

“It’s been a huge change and probably the biggest difference than in years past,” she said. “We have so many kids that aren’t in person so it’s more difficult to find that team balance.”