Soccer hopes to continue winning streak Friday night

Troy Williams

For the third time this week the Redhawk soccer teams take the field Friday night with both the boys’ and girls’ teams hoping to secure a win.

Remi Williams, Sports Editor

For the third time this week the Redhawk soccer teams take the field Friday night. 

“With playing three games this week we are preventing burn out in game three by taking a day off from practicing and working out,” sophomore Reese Brown said.

The girls’ soccer team coming off two wins this week is hoping to continue that streak taking on Frisco High School at home at 5:30.

“We are going into tonight’s game confident and ready to play,” Brown said. ”I think a lot of us are really excited for tonight because we tied frisco last time, so we want to win tonight.”

Friday’s game will also be senior night for the 14 seniors on the girls team.

“I’m just excited to have fun tonight playing with my teamates,” senior Avery Suder said. “But I am also sad that my last soccer season is ending.” 

The boys’ team will also be taking on the Racoons across Frisco, also coming off two wins this week. 

”Coming off two wins really helps our confidence,” senior Luke Enlow said. “Especially going into playing Frisco which is a top team in our district.”