Baseball wins 8th straight

Looking to bat off their competitors, the baseball team takes on the Centennial Titans in a District 9-5A game Tuesday. Coming off of a game Friday against Lebanon Trail, the team is ready to apply corrections and improve.

Remi Williams, Sports Editor

The baseball team continues its hold on first place in District 9-5A after traveling to Heritage High School and beating the Coyotes 3-1 Tuesday night. 

Even with their 8th straight win, the team is still looking for ways to improve themselves for the remainder of the season.

“I think that one thing that we can do better is in the dugout we can keep our highs, like, kind of medium and keep our lows medium and not like be super quiet whenever we’re down and be super loud whenever we’re up,” junior Oliver Overland said.

With only a few practices left in the regular season, and a handful of games before the playoffs begin, Overland says the Redhawks are focusing on the basics.  

“We’ve just been like running over like situations like that would happen in the game,” Overland said. ”And just like touching up on our fundamentals and stuff and just getting better every day.”