Breaking news: district to open exclusive COVID-19 testing location

FISD’s COVID site, in partnership with Nomi Health, have closed its doors after the contract with the city ended.

Wingspan Staff

Frisco ISD students and staff now have access to an exclusive COVID-19 testing location, operated by Nomi Health, in the west parking lot of Kuykendall Stadium. The new testing site opens Tuesday (12-3 p.m.) for Frisco ISD students, and starting Wednesday it will be open daily for staff from 6 a.m. – 3 p.m., and from 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. for students.

This new location is for district employees and students only, and proof of being affiliated with the district is required.

Children or spouses of Frisco ISD employees will not be allowed to be tested at this location, nor will the guardians of FISD students, or any siblings who are not enrolled in a Frisco ISD school. 

This site is a separate operation for the Nomi Health testing location near Toyota Stadium which remains open to the public, as well as for family members of staff. 

Pre-registration is required and a staff ID is required at check-in for staff members to be tested. 

The testing is free regardless of a person’s insurance. 

The site may have to close unexpectedly without notice due to a worker shortage, a testing supply shortage, or bad weather.