Yearbooks distribution starts this Monday

Wade Glover

FriscoISD has now made it possible to get a glimpse from the past with archived digitalized yearbooks. Students may now browse yearbooks from 2007 to present.

Erika Pernis, Managing Editor

Yearbook distribution takes place starting Monday in the cafeteria during all lunches.

“It’s been a really long year for our team, and it’s really bittersweet to see it end with this final phase of our work,” junior Samantha Natividad said.

Beginning this year’s edition of Legacy back in the summer of 2021, this year’s release is a book nearly 12 months in the making. 

“I am looking forward to yearbook distribution because after working on the book all year long we get to share the book with the people it was made about,” junior Natalie Wang said. “It feels great and rewarding knowing that our hard work can now be seen and appreciated by those that bought the book.”

With the 2020-2021 school year having about half the school at home, Natividad is excited to be part of the distribution process this year.

“The whole team and I are really excited for the yearbook distribution especially since I wasn’t able to help out last year due to COVID and being virtual,” Natividad said. “It’s more special for me to personally hand out these books that we’ve worked really hard on to the people we made them for.”