Getting the inside scoop with district leaders

Noah Servigon

The Board recognized various academic achievements, school resource officers, and campus future-readiness at the Monday meeting. Campus principal Stacey Whaling spoke at the meeting.

Will Jackson, WTV Staff Reporter

Addressing Frisco ISD leaders is usually confined to the monthly meetings of the Board of Trustees.

But Wednesday evening, community members will be able to get the inside scoop.

Formerly called Coffee Talks, each inside scoop session is scheduled to feature Superintendent of Schools, Dr. Mike Waldrip, a member of the Frisco Isd Board of Trustees, and other district leaders.

Based on community feedback, Wednesday’s format is going to be different from earlier Inside Scoops.

Rather than a planned presentation, community members will be given a forum to ask questions of the leaders that are present. 

Each community member will be given two minutes to provide constructive input and ask questions.

For those that can’t attend Wednesday’s meeting, community questions and answers will be posted on the district’s Inside Scoop web page within three business days. 

Wednesday’s meeting takes place at 5:30 p.m. at the district’s administration building.