• The 2024-25 school year begins Aug. 12
  • Wingspan is on summer break until August

Wingspan’s featured athlete for 5/9 is varsity football player, sophomore Connor Johnson.
Featured Athlete: Connor Johnson
Neta Even, Guest Contributor

Wingspan: What position do you play in football? Johnson:...

Wingspan’s featured athlete for 5/2 is varsity baseball player, sophomore Nathan Wixon.
Featured Athlete: Nathan Wixon
Neta Even, Guest Contributer

Wingspan: What is your favorite part about playing...

Wingspan’s Featured Athlete for 4/18 is tennis player, sophomore Anya Krishna (second from the left).
Featured Athlete: Vivianne Haggard
Ale Gonzalez, Sports Reporter

Wingspan: When and why did you start playing tennis? Haggard:...

View All
May 17 Daily Update
May 17 Daily Update
Karina Grokhovskaya, WTV Executive Producer • May 17, 2024

WTV's Ryan Shapiro, Karina Grokhovskaya, and Sadie Johnson bring you a few last words

Achieve Mentor appreciation breakfasting Friday morning

Frisco+ISD+is+hosting+a+Achieve+Mentor+breakfast+appreciation+Friday+8-9+a.m.++
Remi Williams
Frisco ISD is hosting a Achieve Mentor breakfast appreciation Friday 8-9 a.m.

Frisco ISD’s volunteer mentorship program, Achieve Mentoring, has worked all year to build relationships with and support students. 

Now, the district is hosting an appreciation breakfast as a thank you for their efforts.

It will be held in the administration building training rooms Friday from 8 to 9 a.m.

RSVP which are required, can be found on the district website.