Board of Trustees hosts the monthly board meeting Monday

Trisha Dasgupta

Frisco ISD has opened applications for the district committees. The applications consist of roles for the District Advisory Council, Legislative Leadership Council, Library Reconsideration Committee, Safety and Security Committee, School Health Advisory Committee, Special Education Parent Committee, and Student Advisory Committee.

Trisha Dasgupta, Editor In Chief

The Frisco ISD school board will be meeting at the Frisco ISD administration building for the monthly board meeting Monday at 6:30 p.m.

The board will be recognizing students who placed at the UIL State VASE competition for art as well as those who went to state for UIL Theater state. 

Redhawk tennis team juniors Sanjheev Rao and Milla Dopson will also be recognized for their 5-A state championship in mixed doubles. 

Also on the agenda is discussing the performing arts center and the Partners in Education Insight Committee. 

Additionally, the board will deliberate on a contract extension for superintendent Dr. Mike Waldrip that would run from 2022-2025 with an annual compensation of $348,000. 

The full agenda is available online and the meeting will be livestreamed Monday starting at 6:30 p.m.