Board of Trustees hosts December meeting Monday

Lucas Barr

Every month the FISD Board of Trustees meets to discuss school board matters. At the December meeting, on the agenda is a review of the Academic Course Guide, which may indicate a refresh as to what courses students will be able to take in upcoming years.

Caroline Caruso, Editor-In-Chief

The Frisco ISD Board of Trustees is hosting its December meeting Monday at 5:30 p.m. in the Administration Building. 

On the agenda is a review of the Academic Course Guide, which may indicate a refresh as to what courses students will be able to take in upcoming years.  

This will be followed by a discussion regarding the selection of applicants for inclusion in the FISD Reconsideration Committee Pool for library material, leading to time for public comment. 

The Trustees will also be authorizing the acceptance of work and final payments for the FISD Swim Center, which serves as a space for all school swim teams to host competitions and practices. 

During the meeting, the Board plans to recognize several entities within Frisco ISD, including the Frisco Elementary Honor Choir Performance and one of its Community Partners in Education: the Frisco Education Foundation

The board’s proposed policies and a recording of the meeting are available at friscoisd.org