Final grades for class of 2023 due Monday

Maya Silberman

Despite their convenience, Frisco ISD encourages students to avoid third party apps in favor of using the Home Access Center. According to digital learning coach Nicole Lotz, third party apps may not reflect changes to grades and GPA as efficiently or accurately as HAC.

Shannon Christian, Staff Reporter

For all practical purposes, the 2022-2023 school year is over for seniors as final grades for the class of 2023 are due Monday at 4 p.m. However, this isn’t true for every student, as grades for freshman, sophomore, and junior grades aren’t due until May 16. 

Being able to spend their last days on campus without any school work is appreciated by students such as Eujin Chung.

“I think it’s stress-relieving knowing that I won’t have any more grades,” Chung said. “It’s just nice being able to enjoy the last few weeks of school without having to worry about any assignments or exams.”

Others see the deadline as a final item on their checklist before graduation. 

“I think it’s really nice for seniors to have a stress free week especially since graduation is nearing and everything is piling on near the end of this month. But it’s also hindering for those who have to make up work all the way until the last day,” senior Saesha Dravekar said.  “Either way it’s nice to not stress about grades near the end of the year!”