March 1 Daily Update
March 1 Daily Update
Lauren Pratt, Producer

WTV's Neta Even brings you today's news and announcements...

The Weekly: spring fashion

March 1 Daily Update
March 1 Daily Update
Lauren Pratt, Producer • March 1, 2024

WTV's Neta Even brings you today's news and announcements including FISD's job fair, NHS applications and this week's edition of Real Talk.

Frisco ISD policies in place to communicate school closures

Brian Higgins
Frisco ISD has policies in place to communicate weather-related school closures to students. Announcements of closures will be announced on social media, sent through emails, and communicated to local news outlets.

Although many students were hoping the cold weather would end in a day off, all Frisco ISD classes have been in session for the 2023-34 school year.

However, FISD has some policies in place if the decision is made to cancel school due to bad weather. In the event that school has to be canceled, FISD will provide information through text messages, emails, and the district’s Facebook and X accounts.

The information will also be shared with local news outlets. 

If a day of school is missed, the school will still follow the A and B days as they are on the calendar. FISD has bad weather makeup days prepared so that no instructional time is lost.

All after-school and evening activities associated with FISD will also be canceled along with school unless otherwise noted. 

To ensure you are subscribed to receive text messages from FISD, text Y or Yes to 67587.