Registration for 2023-24 school year opens Thursday

Michael Martin

Liberty is the third Frisco ISD school to have opened, but it’s now the number one school in the district, number 5 in the DFW area, and number 15 in the state according to Niche rankings.

Caroline Caruso, Editor-In-Chief

Information regarding registration for the 2023-24 school year opened April 4 with parents and guardians of returning Frisco ISD students receiving an email with instructions on how to begin the process via the PowerSchool Registration platform.

According to a recent FISD newsletter: “The email will include a unique snapcode and instructions to complete the online process. Families must provide proof of residency each year as a final step in the annual registration process. Updated immunization records may be required to finalize registration before the new school year.”

As for potential Pre-K students, parents will be able to submit their information to the District to see if they qualify for prekindergarten. 

In case of any questions which may arise, parents are directed to touch base with their campus clerk for more information. 

“Students must be 4 years old on or before Sept. 1, 2023, and meet eligibility requirements,” the newsletter said. “[For further clarification] parents are encouraged to contact their campus data clerk when they have questions about registration.”